Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Interactions Tutorials?

I'm having some difficulty wrapping my head around some of the possible interactions. I've watched the videos and have gone on the Interaction demo site, but it seems there's a distinct lack of documentation. Trial and error isn't really netting me too many results. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Jonny

just jump in and fiddle.
You will learn more that way.

If you are unwilling or cannot do that

I am for hire. and I will create miracles for you.

Hi @jonnyfreedom - there are some How-To videos on interactions.webflow.com:

We'll be working on more advanced and comprehensive videos soon, but in the meantime, if there are specific things you'd like to see how to do, let us know!

I'd like to know about Silder interactions.

I second the request for a demo covering sliders a little more in depth.

The small section in your 38 minute landing page video tutorial does not cover much, but breezes through the slider itself ...and doesn't explain a great deal on what he's doing exactly to create more slides.

Currently my slides when using Copy / Paste.. stack my slides in a waterfall !?!? So strange.

There was a tutorial on the click to show sidebar animation on http://interactions.webflow.com. I'm going mad because I can't find it any longer, anyone have any ideas? It was a great tutorial and I've almost recreated what I want but getting stuck with some points.
Thanks in advance!

Detailed Steps for Working with Interactions

I'm also hoping for some up-to-date tutorials on interactions. I've tried to follow along with Load trigger interaction (http://help.webflow.com/lesson/load-trigger-interaction), and the current UI doesn't match the UI in the tutorial. (The Move, Scale, and Rotate buttons are not in the Initial Appearance panel anymore).

Video (time: 2:42):

Webflow UI:

If anyone can direct me to more up-to-date instructions, I would be grateful! :grinning:

The + button under transforms will allow you to add those.