I’ve just published my site live: https://www.getbusy.com/
It works perfectly in Chrome and Firefox. But Internet Explorer looks like a mess!
Some issues that I’m having with it:
- The main menu is about 60% too far to the right in I.E.
- The main mountain image has disappeared
- The custom text I was using (Brush Script MT) isn’t rendering (2nd widget)
- The ‘What You’ll be saying’ widget further down the page isn’t working and all over the place
- The main menu ‘Why GetBusy?’ is broken
- Problems with the pricing page
- All the feature pages are broken
- Responsive is a bit of a mess on all pages
Can someone help as to how to fix all of this?
Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/getbusy?utm_source=getbusy&preview=c2c3718afb348f8ebdc0bce153896c9b
Live site: https://www.getbusy.com/