Irregular Grid Pattern Homepage

Hello there talented webflow community. I’m wondering if any of you are aware of any templates or sites designed using webflow that have an interaction similar to what is show here in this uxpin design? I am trying to create an interaction where the user self selects what they want to do and then an irregular grid animates into place with some tiles to drive them into various pages of the site.

Please see attached for an example of the interaction: UXPin | UI Design and Prototyping Tool

Click the little grid icon next to each label first to activate the animation, then select the text to the left of it to close it (just a limitation of uxpin now how it will ultimately interact).

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Hi @Danny_Dilworth,

It is a little bit buggy, but I got a concept.

I don’t really know templates well, but think you could do this by using Tabs widget. Then make interactions with click trigger which will hide and show tab panes. :smiley:

Try to start it and if you will have a questions ping me here, always glad to help.

Cheers,
Anna

Yea I thought something similar, let me give that a go and see what I can come up with.

I think the real funky part of it will be to animate the position of each “tab” once its selected. And having it return to its original position once it is clicked again.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.