Is it possible to transfer symbols throughout different projects?

Hey there!

I watched the university video regarding symbols and they’re very useful. However, I realized that symbols I created aren’t found in other projects. The only way to transfer these symbols is via copy paste but somehow when I do this, it doesn’t paste the exact symbol as there are changes in dimensions, etc.

Is there another way to transfer symbols between projects other than copy paste? It would help my workflow tremendously.

Thanks!

If there are changes it’s because you’ve pasted it in a different environment (parent). This should be very easily fixed.

At the moment there is no other method than copy and paste.

Thanks @vincent.

I also have a few questions about pricing and the Site plan. I’ve mentioned this to you in a different topic but I’ll just need a bit more clarification if that’s okay. :slight_smile:

The Site Plan is for each site (not page) created using Webflow, correct? So if I get a Business plan and create a site (www.website.com/features), I can make as many pages as I want using Webflow within that site under one Site plan? If I make another site (www.website.com/blog) then that means I’ll need to purchase another Site plan?

If that’s the case, if we just get one Business Site plan for our website (www.website.com), does that mean the plan will cover every page we build under that site (www.website.com/features)?

I’m asking because we already have an existing website and only want some parts of it to be made with Webflow.

Thank you once again for the help

A site plan is needed for each SITE (i.e. project) as soon as ANY of the following is true:

• the site has a custom domain
  • the designer has a Free Account Plan and the site has more than 2 pages
  • the designer has a Lite, Pro, Team or Enterprise Account Plan and the site has more than 10 pages
  • the designer has a Free account plan, the site is CMS and has more than 20 CMS items
  • the designer has a Free Account Plan and the site needs more than 10 forms submissions per month
  • the designer has a Lite, Pro, Team or Enterprise Plan and the site needs more than 50 form submissions per month
  • the designer has a Free Account Plan and the site needs more than 5 backups

A Business Site Plan allows for 100 static pages and 10,000 CMS Items (so possibly up to 10,000 dynamic pages such as blog posts, news post… and landing page if a landing page is a CMS item.)

If you make another project inside of your dashboard, you possibly need another Site Plan (refer to rules in the answer #1)

1 Like

Thanks again for the help, @vincent.

I’m just having a bit of trouble differentiating a site and a page. What are the main differences between the two?