I'm new to Webflow and has a general understanding of it, so I'd like to ask first if this is possible.
I want to create a simple login page for Minecraft users using Webflow:
- I use Minecraft's existing authentication API: http://wiki.vg/Authentication
- I don't need my users to register on our platform, they only need to login
- In the form, there are 2 fields: Minecraft username (or existing email) & password
- Upon clicking Login, the username and password will be posted to Minecraft authentication API
- The information will also be ported to Firebase and Intercom to log the users.
- After a successful login, users will be forwarded to a webflow page that shows their general information, dynamic data will be shown.
Is that possible?
(I'm not a coder, I just have a general understanding of how things work)