Is there a way to make the payment method (only order) instead of pay by credit card or paypal on ecommerce

Hello guys, I’m creating a a website for a client, and the client specifically ask me to make the payment method as (order) only , is there way I can do this, thanks

If you mean “get a quote” and no payment checkout, the short answer is not supported. Alternatively you could use the CMS for products and use something like foxy.io to handle the quote functionality.

1 Like

thanks your reply, I didn’t mean a quote, What I meant is, let me put a scenario for you, when a customer put the products on the cart, instead of paying it with credit card or paypal, the customer click order before filling the input like name or email and phone number and it’s done, the shop gets notify and proceed it, I hope I explain it better,

thanks

The Webflow checkout process is not something you can modify as far as I know.

Hi @Abdulrahman_Afrah.
Josh from Foxy here. What you’re after may be possible with our seamless Webflow integration: https://foxy.io/webflow

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need help getting started: hello@foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh