Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Is Webflow down right now?

Is it just me, or is the webflow app down right now? Slowed to a crawl, tried to refresh and now I get nothing. Not even an error page. Anyone else?

Not sure what issue you are running into, but webflow seems to be working just fine for myself. :man_shrugging:

Seems to be working again. Weird. About 15 minutes of super slow response in the designer, then it just wouldn’t refresh. Good to go now though, so… hooray? :slight_smile:

The designer is having some issues right now. Support is saying they are working on it.

Thanks for the update. Just dropped back in here because it’s acting up again. Glad to hear they’re aware of it and working on getting it fixed.

I hope they figure it out soon though, my ping is almost hitting 20 seconds if I’m working in the CMS.

I tried Safari on my Mac and it seemed to be running okay. Chrome seems to be performing the slowest and seemingly getting worse. Unfortunately for me I can only run Chrome on my PC so unless I get to a Mac I’m out of luck.

Problems in the designer for me as well in Chrome. Filter and sort totally not working.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.