Is Webflow E-Commerce ready to be used for a live site?

Hi all,

I’m creating an online store for a client and am trying to decide between using Ecwid or Webflow E-commerce. I would prefer to use Webflow E-commerce but am wondering if it’s in a good enough state to go live with? I see it’s in beta.

Thanks,

Niall.

I would say that if the current features included in the beta are enough for you, then go for it! Everything is pretty solid already.

I would say yes from a basic functionality standpoint. Just make sure you learn all the limitations and potential problems of the beta e-commerce beforehand though.

For one, there’s no discount codes. Secondly, the only payment provider you can use is stripe, which would be fine but you have to be in one of the countries stripe works in.

Design-wise I love webflow, but the e-commerce is severely limited at the moment.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for the info. Hopefully those features are implemented soon. Any idea when it will be fully released? I may go with Ecwid for this client. Looking forward to using Webflow e-commerce though.

Hi @Niall_Mc_Dermott.
Sounds like you’re already decided on Ecwid, but if anything changes, Foxy provides a seamless integration with Webflow: Webflow | Foxy.io

We offer an unlimited free trial as well as free one-on-one onboarding to help you decide if we’re a good fit. Please let us know if we can assist with anything.

Thanks,
Josh