Is webflow the right platform for me to host my site

Hello!!

I am looking for a webste host with the following requirements and my question today is is this possible with weblof?

• Having an affiliate program for the subscriptions on your store
    -Able to make monthly subscription based plans
    -Intergrate the subscriptions with my own software so they can sign in on the software using thier website username and password and having the permissions they paid for on the website.

If so what plan do you suggest me to pick?
I would love to hear back from somebody to answer my question, Thanks in advance!!

Hi @theo_theso.
Currently, Webflow Ecommerce does not support subscription based products. Also, there are no affiliate integrations that I’m aware of.

That said, with Foxy + Webflow, you can:

• Sell subscriptions (or any type of product)
  • Manage subscription plans and pricing with Webflow CMS
  • Integrate with multiple affiliate marketing services: Affiliate Marketing | Foxy.io
  • Add a customer portal to your site so customers can login, manage their subscriptions, view charge history, and more.

More info can be found here: Webflow | Foxy.io We offer an unlimited free trial and free one-on-one onboarding. Feel free to send more details on your specific needs in relation to integrating with “your own software”, and we’ll get you pointed in the right direction: hello@foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh