Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Issue after setting background gradient after style panel update

Hello everyone,

I noticed an error after the update to the new Style Panel, which now occurs on both Style Panels.
After I set a background gradient in a div, I can not edit any more elements on the page. When I reload the page, the gradient is set but one color of the gradient is missing. No matter how many times I repeat it, the mistake remains. This affects all my projects.

Previously set gradients work fine until I try to edit them.

Technical background:

Windows 10 Pro
Latest Chrome Version 71.0.3578.98

I think it’s a bug, but maybe you found the same problem and found a solution?

Kind regards from Berlin

Dennis

Hi @Dennis_K

Thanks for posting about this — it definitely sounds like odd behavior.

What sites are you seeing this issue occur in? I tested on this end, but after creating a background gradient on a div block the rest of the Designer worked as expected — I’m unable to see this behavior.

Can you please try the following:

Any screenshots or screen recordings you can provide are also very helpful :bowing_man:

Thanks in advance!

Yep, this is happening to me since today too.

Trying to add a linear background gradient to an element, can’t save and when re-loading it only shows one of the gradient points. Can’t then edit anything on the page until reload and the issue repeats itself if you try to edit the gradient again.

Can’t work at the moment :frowning:

Mac, Chrome Version 72.0.3626.81 (Official Build) (64-bit)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.