Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Issue w/ Signing In

I’VE ONLY HAD WEBFLOW FOR 2 WEEKS AND I LOVE WEBFLOW BUT I ALSO LOVE FIREFOX AND THAT’S WHERE THINGS CLASH. SORRY FOR THE CAPS.

I recently created a Webflow account with email address A but when I maxed out my 2 website creations for the free account I decided to go through a little loophole… I created another Gmail account (email address B) in hopes of taking advantage of- not one- but two free Webflow accounts. (Sorry Webflow I know you guys aren’t big yet and I’ll buy soon but I’m just trying to play my cards right). Anyways, when I sign out of account A it takes me to the Webflow home page, I click sign up, and I fill out my information for account 2 but before I can finish I get kicked out of the login page and my dashboard for account A automatically loads up. At first, I thought the Gmail servers were simply too quick and could identify my account before I signed in with my other but I tried again and instead of creating an account with Google I decided to create one from the options Webflow provides, email field, name field, etc.

Now I know the probable cause is Firefox integration and this isn’t a priority considering you guys have Paypal coming soon and other things planned. However, I would greatly appreciate it if you guys did something in the future. Aside from that, I’m a happy camper and did I say I love Webflow already?

IT’S OK TO CAPS. I TEND TO SPEAK LOUDER WHEN I LISTEN TO MUSIC AND CAN’T HEAR MY OWN VOICE. :smiley: (taking off headphones and turning off music…)

Hey @JohnCantisani!

Great feedback and thank you so much for reaching out to us via the forums. Hey, welcome to our community! :slight_smile:

I’ve just tested and it looks like I was able to easily sign up and log in. Can you try with this link: https://webflow.com/dashboard/signup to sign up and https://webflow.com/dashboard/login to log in?

If that still fails, you could try by using Incognito Mode in your browser. If you’re on Mac, that would be CMD + SHIFT + N, on Windows it’s CTRL + SHIFT + N.

Let us know how things go and if you were able to log back in to either of your accounts.

Wohoo! :heart_eyes: Glad to hear that! :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Bart

1 Like

U da man bart :wink:

Also, you wouldn’t happen to know any promo codes active would’ya?

I’ll keep it a secret :zipper_mouth_face: