Issue w/ Signing In

I’VE ONLY HAD WEBFLOW FOR 2 WEEKS AND I LOVE WEBFLOW BUT I ALSO LOVE FIREFOX AND THAT’S WHERE THINGS CLASH. SORRY FOR THE CAPS.

I recently created a Webflow account with email address A but when I maxed out my 2 website creations for the free account I decided to go through a little loophole… I created another Gmail account (email address B) in hopes of taking advantage of- not one- but two free Webflow accounts. (Sorry Webflow I know you guys aren’t big yet and I’ll buy soon but I’m just trying to play my cards right). Anyways, when I sign out of account A it takes me to the Webflow home page, I click sign up, and I fill out my information for account 2 but before I can finish I get kicked out of the login page and my dashboard for account A automatically loads up. At first, I thought the Gmail servers were simply too quick and could identify my account before I signed in with my other but I tried again and instead of creating an account with Google I decided to create one from the options Webflow provides, email field, name field, etc.

Now I know the probable cause is Firefox integration and this isn’t a priority considering you guys have Paypal coming soon and other things planned. However, I would greatly appreciate it if you guys did something in the future. Aside from that, I’m a happy camper and did I say I love Webflow already?

IT’S OK TO CAPS. I TEND TO SPEAK LOUDER WHEN I LISTEN TO MUSIC AND CAN’T HEAR MY OWN VOICE. :smiley: (taking off headphones and turning off music…)

Hey @JohnCantisani!

Great feedback and thank you so much for reaching out to us via the forums. Hey, welcome to our community! :slight_smile:

I’ve just tested and it looks like I was able to easily sign up and log in. Can you try with this link: Webflow to sign up and Webflow to log in?

If that still fails, you could try by using Incognito Mode in your browser. If you’re on Mac, that would be CMD + SHIFT + N, on Windows it’s CTRL + SHIFT + N.

Let us know how things go and if you were able to log back in to either of your accounts.

Wohoo! :heart_eyes: Glad to hear that! :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Bart

1 Like

U da man bart :wink:

Also, you wouldn’t happen to know any promo codes active would’ya?

I’ll keep it a secret :zipper_mouth_face: