Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Issue with Brand Logo Sizing in Nav Bar

Hi all,

Hope you’re all doing well. I’m running into an issue that I think is simple but I may be overlooking something obvious.

The short: I have a Brand Link with an image inside that links back to the homepage, like most websites. The Navbar is a symbol and is consistent across all pages, but for some reason, the image shrinks on every page except the home page.

I’ve been looking through the Designer to see how it could differ from the homepage, but I’m having some trouble figuring out where I’m going wrong. (Using a template I bought from the Webflow store.)

Here’s a preview of what’s going on:

Home:

Every other page:

Any and all advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

READ ONLY LINK: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/fcms?utm_source=fcms&preview=9f3648066b691f5afc4556ca74c287c2

Hey @mattvaru, did you solved the issue by yourself ?
Can’t reproduce the bug here.

Nope, unfortunately not — the issue still occurs on my end. :frowning:

Occurs on both my laptop + Mac Mini. Any ideas? Can’t imagine it’s a browser caching issue.

@mattvaru,

Yeah i see it on the publish version

Looks like the width is 140px on “about” and not 220px as on the homepage.

Can you please quickly change the width for me to let’s say 230px and publish it?

On it! Pushing the change here in the next minute.

@mattvaru did you connected the site with a custom domain already?

Nope, not yet. I think I may have found the issue though - has to do with the interaction panel. Will update you and the forum if it works!

Yep, was definitely an issue with the Interactions. (Thanks for messaging me the screenshot of the source code - I saw something there that hinted me to it.)

The interaction that came with the Avante template automatically sets the size on page load, so if anyone else is using it and comes across this problem, that’s where the issue lies.

Thanks for the assistance, @zbrah!

@mattvaru ooooh the will-change ?
Happy to ear you can go forward.
Have a nice day

Yep, that’s exactly what I saw that made me wonder if the issue was coming from an interaction!

this seems similar to my issue I posted about… Sizing of images in designer vs published

How did you end up fixing it?