Issue with Dynamic Slider Container

Hi,

Can anyone please take a look at my website? www.pangolin-apps.com
It seems there is some issue with the slider container, whenever the site is not viewed in 100%, it will look like that:
http://s22.postimg.org/yl89akky9/unnamed.jpg

I have tried changing the container max Width to 100% but still the issue persists.
Also, this has not been this way and was only introduced lately. Could this somehow be related to an update that was shot to the Webflow platform?

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Aviv.

Hi @Syrul, thanks a lot for your post. Can you please let me know, which version of IE are you using? I am here to help :slight_smile: Could you please send me the read-only share link Learn web design with free video courses and tutorials | Webflow University. I can take a look :slight_smile: Cheers, Dave

HI @Syrul, I did some testing, on Win 8.1/IE 11, Win 8/IE 10, Win 7, IE 10, Win 7 IE 9 and all browsers showed the slider panel as full width, 100%. Could you try to refresh your browser cache in IE and see if that helps to display the site for you correctly? Cheers, dave

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/pangolin?preview=0a8f2993fa889e5a6f0aef5f45779642

Hi, thanks for the read-only link. Here is a link to show the site in different versions of IE:

.heighttt {
  position: relative;
  top: 0%;
  bottom: 0%;
  overflow-x: hidden;
  overflow-y: hidden;
  width: 100%;
  height: auto;
  max-width: 2000px;
  float: none;
  clear: none;
}

shows a max-width of 2000px. To accommodate very large screens, you may want to move that max-width attribute to a page wrapper like your .newspecific.picic class which is applied to the body. I don’t see any obvious reason for the behavior you are showing in your screenshot. Everything appears to be defined as display block in your hierarchy.

if you can easily reproduce the issue in your browser, please try changing the window size slightly to see what happens at redraw. Is this site hosted on Webflow or your own host?