Issue with Ipad links and spacing

Hello Webflow,
I’m very new and thought this site: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/lifi1?preview=aedd40fc3a956f7b54f5ed01f8939774
was looking great, until I viewed it on an ipad. The nav bar links don’t work, and the spacing is way off where I had adjusted the template’s nav bar to make it smaller.

I appreciate all your help and guidance,
mm
ps: After looking on more devices, I can see the issue is not about safari, but rather about the size of the display window. But, I’m still uncertain best way to correct.

Hi there @Molly_Magdelena ! Thanks for the post :slight_smile: Can you please update your post with some more information so we can help you faster? Having screenshots of the elements in question on your page, and how they are showing incorrectly will really speed things up.

You can get a screenshot on ipad :slight_smile: To create a screenshot of whatever’s on your iPhone or iPad display, press the sleep/wake/power button (at the top-right of the device) and the Home button (below the screen) at the same time.

Posting guidelines can be found here: Posting Guidelines for the Design Help Category - General - Forum | Webflow

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:
Cheers,
Dave

Many thanks, cyberdave! Here are 2 shots from a small screen laptop, and it looks the same on ipad. You can see how it should look in the last 2 pics. There should be another yoga icon under the main photo, but it isn’t pushed enough to the left as it should be. Also, the nav bar doesn’t scroll (or adjust so you can see all the links) and nav bar links won’t open. It looks fine when I preview it via webflow tablet view. All screenshots are using chrome, but I got same results with ie and firefox. Looking at it in safari on a larger screen, everything looks correct but nav bar links don’t work. Please let me know if there is anything else I can provide.

Whoops, here is what should have been the 2nd screen shot.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.