Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Issue with items in Nav Bar getting push on scroll (small mobile only)

Hello! I’m semi-new to Webflow and in the midst of designing my first full-blown site with this app.

Most everything was going along well, until I started styling for different devices. Long story short, can someone tell me what’s happening with this?

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/find-your-primal-path-22f100?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=find-your-primal-path-22f100&preview=f666a4fba8faf28ab36edae0c4dc2a09&mode=preview

When on Tablet or lower screen size, the menu icon in the nav bar shifts to the left upon scroll. I can’t see or figure out why. I’m sure it’s something with how I set this up or possibly a bug, but I can’t see what is making things shift when the scroll comes to a certain spot. It happens right before scrolling to the GET STARTED button (which is also a Symbol).

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!
Gary

This was a complete non-issue. It was something in the section below the nav bar that was pushing the images apart. I deleted and recreated the hero section with a bit better design and it resolved the pushing issue.