Issues payment checkout

So when I built my ecommerce store, it takes my card payment info but it doesn’t pass the checkout and it’s generate the error message. All my setup stripe, web payment, the card are ok. I really do not understand. It take time to build the website and it’s very frustrating at the last step.

And my site is a template so it should be ok normally. Liliflo - Bijoux modulables Swiss made

Any help the community @rileyrichter and @PixelGeek plz ?

I have the same problem.
My website/store is live now, but nobody can buy anything cause this problem.
PayPal doesn’t work as well :frowning:

Rafal

Try to make a transaction in Incognito Browser Window.
It works for me, maybe for you too. But it doesn’t solve the problem of course.

Rafal

I’m having the same issue

Any word on this? Having the same problem…

Same problem here… @webflowpros, help, please :pray:!

Help us with this problem please, why all my cards are declining… this is Sad :frowning: no reply

Hi everyone, having the same issue over here too. Any ideas @webflowpros ? :pray:

Try clearing the cookies for your website in the browser. I have encountered this issue even when using an incognito window.

FYI - for those experiencing the error:

“There was an error processing your customer info. Please try again, or contact us if you continue to have problems”

I discovered as my solution that: I had edited and used the original placeholder product items in my published site. This causes some kind of system error. New product items must be created and the placeholders deleted.

Took me a week to work it out, I hope this info helps others.