• Issues when setting links within a rich text

Hi, all! I think I’ve found a bug and I’m wondering if anyone else is seeing something similar. Just getting started on a new School website and you can see my read-only link here:

View my read-only site…

The published site is here:

http://moffet-schools.webflow.io/

So, I have this quick links section on the home page:

I put an interaction on the boxes so that they would animate on mouseover. When I converted it to a symbol to place on other pages the interaction was gone and didn’t even show in the list for me to pick and use again.

Update!! @Waldo clued me in on the interactions piece. You can read more on that here:

Thank you, sir! That just leaves my rich text issue!! :slight_smile: As usual, the Webflow team is all over it. Thanks so much!

Then, when I was trying to add a link to a rich text block I was having difficulties. Most of the time you select the text, hit link, fill in the details, and then hit the checkmark. This is what I was encountering:

Really needing to finish this site and these bugs are holding me up a little. Also, I just thought I would share what I’m encountering in case it’s not just me. I’ll take any advice I can get on a fix.

I know this community is full of smart people who can help! Thanks in advance!!!

Hi @rileyrichter Just to make sure, is this also happening in incognito mode?

Yes, sir! Even in Incognito mode! @PixelGeek

Hi @rileyrichter

Thank you for reaching out and for bringing this to our attention!

I was able to reproduce the issues with the links in a rich text - I’m looking into it now with our team.

Thanks in advance for your patience, understanding, and cooperation!

I’ll inform you of any updates on our end!

Kind regards,
Anna

1 Like

Hi, @AnnaKelian!!! Thanks so much for keeping me up to date! I really appreciate it.

I’m glad you were able to reproduce it, I thought I was going crazy!! :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Hi @rileyrichter

​We did push a fix for the issues with the links in text elements and rich texts. Can you please refresh the Designer/Editor and confirm that the issue was resolved on your end as well?

​​Have a wonderful day!

​Kindest regards,
Anna

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.