Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Issues with ARVY webflow template

Hi folks

I’m a developer and I’m doing a website for a friend with a furniture business. Since he has a fairly small business and limited funds we made decided to use the webflow Arvy template and make a one pager from one of the home screens.
He does not want the shop but would like to to have the CMS.

I have the following issues and it would be great if any of you can give me some assistance:

• the homepage is set to INTRO, how can i change that? Obviously i need the home to be homepage. it
    says, i have to take it out the folder to make it the homepage, but it does not work.

• Since we only need CMS, we signed up for the CMS plan. Can I go live with this, even if a shop is still
    attached to the template? Or do I have to detach the whole shop?
    Some of the pictures shown on home are coming from the shop’s product feed, which is pretty
    handy, but i can also rebuild it statically.

Thanks a lot in advance

Marc

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

@Marc_Friedmann you’ll have to email support to disconnect the e-commerce. At least, that’s how it’s been for a while. I don’t use e-commerce so it could have changed since then :slight_smile:.
This is where you’ll be able to change the homepage.

Move one of the ‘home’ options out of the folder and that button will become active.

Hi Sarah

@sarahfrison Thank you very much for your quick reply and for your solution. It did the trick for me. :smile:

As for my e-commerce issue I will contact support.

Thanks again, one issue less feels very nice. :crazy_face:

Marc

@Marc_Friedmann glad to hear that :slight_smile: