Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Issues With Classes On Homepage

On the homepage, I have these three div blocks in the “what we offer” section. When I edit one, I edit them all. I tried to make individual classes for each one, but they copied it onto the other! I would also like help getting rid of the CMS on my site as I do not need it. Please help!

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/the-digital-domain-123?utm_source=the-digital-domain-123&preview=e0261dc7d908c7bcd3b7f507c2e3a7e7

Hi @CodeCreator - the reason all 3 classes are changing is because you are using collection items. If you please one div inside of a collection item, you place that div in all collection items. In this case, you have 3 collection items inside your collection wrapper. You’d have to recreate these 3 boxes outside of the collection wrapper if you need them to be separate while not using the CMS.

When you say get rid of your CMS, are you saying you aren’t going to be using the blog, templates, or features? Was this a template before you started and you just want to get rid of these things?

1 Like

Thanks for the advice @myonke - yes, I just got the template and I want to remove the CMS as I have no need for it. Also, is there any way to remove the cms wrapper but keep the original div block? I am sorry I was not able to get to you later.

@CodeCreator, I don’t believe you can remove the cms wrapper from the div block or move the div block out of the cms wrapper.

If you don’t want to use any cms collection items, you can just delete the collections. However, I believe Webflow will only let you delete them if your site doesn’t reference the collection anywhere, so you’d have to start by deleting all cms references on your site.