Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Issues with Hero Section and background image

Hi,

I am currently having a play with the Webflow system. It's taken me a while to get used to and one of the ways I learn best is by copying and doing until I understand stuff. I've been replicating a template from Webflow and building it myself.

I have created a Hero Section and added a background image to this. The section looks great on desktop, tablet (tested on iPad mini in Portrait) and mobile. However, when I view on my iPad mini in Landscape I am getting some issues with the image duplicating itself, I tried removing the margin but this obviously removes the margin in Portrait mode too and causes issues there.

Can anyone advise what can be done to solve this as I am stumped? You can replicate the issue by viewing the site, going into tablet mode and then using the slider, it appears to happen in tablet at 983px +

TIA for your time and help

Here is my public share link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/luke-svarc-s-supercool-site?preview=392ee48543552c73e1dd7a385bf78eaa

Sorry all. I have resolved this now, it was the positioning of my background image on the desktop view which then caused the issue as landscape tablet is the same as desktop.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.