I built a custom navbar on a website which was working perfectly fine as usual, but suddenly it stopped being displayed correctly. The entire menu disappeared from the navigator and the designer. Instead, it shows the class of an item which I used on the home page, but hadn’t placed in the navbar at all. All elements I had placed inside the menu disappeared. When I click on it, it takes me to that item on the home page.
Probably worth noting that I used Finsweets custom code for a CMS slider. I’ve never had issues with that before, but maybe it’s connected to the issue here.
I tried restoring an earlier version of the page from when I knew everything was working fine, but it’s still now working.
I’ve contacted weblfow support about this, but the project has a pretty tight deadline, so if it’s possible, I’d love to get help with this today .
Here’s the loom I’ve sent them where I explain the issue in more detail: Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software
Here’s the read only link: Webflow - Elektro Waser