Job Portal with CMS

Is there a way to create something like a job portal in webflow, where people can apply to a specific job?

It should function like this:

First you can choose the job you want to apply for (the easy part)

Then you can apply for the job, in a way where a form opens with the title of the job, and when you submit the form, the receiver knows for which job the person applied

Thanks for your help :smiley:

Yes I think this can be done. Look for posts on “populate form from cms”. You job listing will be collection items. So you need to get the job id or similar and insert it into the form submission some how. Oh here you go. Found this post Adding data from CMS collection into the entry field of a form

Thank you very much! That helps a lot :slight_smile:

1 Like

Still not 100% sure how it exactly works…
This is a collection page, where the term “Online Marketing Manager” is coming from a CMS item entry.

Now if I click the button on the right, I want a form to appear where, the text “Online Marketing Manager” is pushed to the form entry where it says “Stelle”.

I put the following code in the collection template page:

<script>
$('#Stelle').val('Stelle');
</script>

The form field, where the text should be passed to has the class “Stelle”.

Can anyone help me to achieve what i want?

Thank you!

In your form, insert an HTML Embed. It will simply be an input field with the value set to the CMS Field Value you wish to associate to the submission.

<input type="hidden" name="Campaign" value="{dynamic field from collection}">

type="hidden" would set it as not displayed but whose value is submitted to the server. type="text" would make it visible to the user.

1 Like

Thank you for your help!

How do I connect the form field with the value of the CMS field?

Do I have to replace “dynamic field from collection” from the code you sent me? And if so with what do I have to replace it?

Thank you so much for your help!

@fspiess - Use the +Add Field (right top below X) to insert the dynamic binding into your HTML. It needs to be inside the quotes.

Thank you very much!

How can I style the input field?

Estou tentando descobrir toda essa coisa de SEO trabalhando em sites de vagas de emprego… Eu realmente poderia usar um detalhamento de iniciante para fazer tudo (sitemap, robots.txt, seotitle, etc) funcionar corretamente com o google. Desde já, obrigado.