Hey Webflow Experts! Draftbit (draftbit.com) is looking for a Webflow Expert to build V2 of our marketing website in Webflow (V1 we built ourselves in Webflow). This V2 will launch Late Jan/Early Feb in conjunction with our public launch. Right now, I would like to speak with you if you’re interested in the project. We will be making our decision late December.
Draftbit/Webflow Expert–Search Criteria
- We’d like to work with an individual (sorry, no agencies).
- You are fast and highly communicative.
- You know Webflow like the back of your hand; all the best-practices are part of your arsenal.
- You’re fluent in Webflow CMS.
- You think in Design Systems. You’ll be building blocks/sections that are scalable beyond the scope of this project (e.g. for use by our Marketing team in building landing pages at some future date).
- You’re comfortable taking direction from a top-tier Design team. The work will be more implement-y (of course, we welcome their expert input) and not about “brand exploration” or “build your first website.” We expect our final designs will be available late-Dec to start work in the beginning of January.
- We’re looking for project-based pricing. The full scope will be known once designs ^ are done (final visual design comps will be done in Sketch).