JOHN SMITH TEMPLATE: Change nav button color when clicked?

I can’t seem to change the color of the nav button when it’s clicked. I’ve tried changing the pressed and focused, but the color remains grey (#999). I’m probably doing something wrong but I can’t figure it out.

Thanks!

Alex

The clicked parameter you can set in Webflow is only for the moment you click the element. It’s a brief moment. You’re confusing it maybe with the a:visited pseudo-class that’s styling the links who point to visited pages. There is not :visited pseudo class you can set in Webflow, you’ll have to rely on custom code.

@aOne I believe that you are referring to the Menu Button inside the Navbar Widget. In order to change the color of the Menu Button when it’s clicked, you need to change the Fill Color of Menu Button’s Open state.

Open state is a special state for Menu Button and to access that, select Menu Button from Navigator and go to Settings and click on Open Menu and then go to Style and you will see Open state next to your class assigned to the Menu Button e.g., Menu Button.

Scroll down and change the Fill Color to your desired color and you’re good to go.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you’ve any other query.