JotForm embed Not Working In Chrome or Firefox

Ok, I think I understand that. So it’s like there were 2 types of code and maybe I only need 1, maybe just the iframe and not both? Maybe jotform was trying to cover all the bases but it might have made things worse?

Trying to put this in simple terms I can understand!

The first part is correct! There were two types of code in there - the iframe piece and the Javascript snippet.

However, I take back what I said about the Javascript snippet not being necessary, as it looks like Jotform might require this for a properly working embed. (See here: Which Form Embed Code Should I Use)

Have you talked with JotForm’s support team about this? They may have had other users in the past experience a similar issue and may be able to help!

No, I haven’t talked with them. I will take a look at that article. I guess I thought I could use any of their provided codes but now I know there is a difference.

I hate being new at this! Just when I get one thing figured out, several more pop up!

I will take a look at this article. I sure appreciate your help and patience with me.

Annette

1 Like

You’ll learn over time – I promise! We were all new at some point. Lord knows if you go back into my post history, you’ll see that I asked a lot of questions – but that’s the point of the Forums! The community helps you (or at least tries, though I was quite unhelpful) figure out issues. :smile:

If you figure out the solution (either via Support or on your own accord), it would be awesome if you came back and updated this thread for others who may deal with the same issue in the future!

Sorry I couldn’t be of more assistance. Maybe someone else in the Community can jump in here!

This is what I get with Chrome and FF on OS X (Mojave)

CloudApp

CloudApp

mattvaru, I thought you were of great help! I didn’t even know where to begin to fix this. Now at least it show up but like webdev, I am getting the boxes offset too. I’ll look into that.

I did write to Jotform, and asked if I could just use the iFrame code, this was their response:

So I think I’ll go with that and try to fix the offset.

Thanks so much for all your help.

Annette

1 Like