Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Just purchased a template called Unlimited & All it does is non-stop loading

Can anyone advise as to what to do in this situation? I’m new to Webflow.

Hey there! Welcome to Webflow + the forums!

Can you share your read-only link? Learn how to do so here: https://university.webflow.com/article/sharing-your-sites-read-only-link

Hi Matt, thanks. Here is the link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/atx-animal-clinic-2?utm_source=atx-animal-clinic-2&preview=488b92ad766eb66e695613d5d1f2b25b

The thing is it only keeps loading in the designer dashboard. It doesn’t do that when I view the project, so I’m not sure you’ll see what I mean.

And on top of that apparently, it doesn’t appear to do that via the link either when it’s viewed. I have another project going where this isn’t an issue, so I don’t think it’s my computer.

Attached is what I see when I’m in the Designer Dashboard.

I can remove the preloader from the individual pages I guess, which I’ve done with some. But maybe there’s a better way to make this work?

Odd! Can you try one thing for me? Try logging into the designer (and this project) in Incognito mode. Does the issue still persist? I would assume so considering that your other project appears fine, but it’s worth a shot.

Also: in regards to the screenshot you attached — is this in Preview mode within the Designer?

I’ll try it in Incognito, but actually I realized why you won’t see it on the first page you hit via the link because I deleted it there, sorry. So if you go to Home 3 or 4 in the pages section, you’ll see the issue I think…

No, the issue doesn’t show when I actually Preview it. That’s what’s weird. It only shows in the Designer Dashboard, so I was able to solve it by deleting the preloader from some of the pages, but ideally this probably should work a little better.

And yes, issue still persists in Incognito mode.

1 Like

Ah, I see now! Here’s your solution:

Simply double-click the symbol to edit it and change the Display setting to Display: None — this will allow you to see the website in the Designer and make the changes you’d like without removing the preloader itself. Hope this helps! Let me know if that resolves it for you.

Edit: I should also note that even though we modified the display setting, your preloader still works. The designer who made the template has all that configured with the interaction itself, so you’re good to go!

1 Like

Ok, that worked, thank you!

2 Likes

I had the exact same issue, thank you.

It took me awhile to find this thread and I was trying to figure it out for longer than I would have liked over the past two days.

Maybe once a template (this template) is bought this could be outlined in a ‘welcome pack’ or something incase someone else has the same issue.

Happy to be able to use it now however! :slight_smile:

1 Like