K-12 School software site made in webflow

Just added a new product page in about a week with webflow. Really helped move our marketing fast and looking for feedback and suggestions. Thanks!

http://schoolfinancemi.com/

The client login is a separate file on a subdomain done by playing with the DNS settings.

4 Likes

simple and clean. Just they way I like websites. Great job!

Sweet workand tasteful use of hide-reveal interactives and slider at bottom I love your use . Re ā€œlooking for feedback and suggestions.ā€

• If your goal is to lead generation, have you considered uncluttering the right side of top nav. and replacing with a colored ā€˜Free Demoā€™ button in top right?
    Congrats again!

I agree with @PixelGeek, nice and clean and simple, easy for site visitors to scan with their eyes, really nice job :smile:

Ask and you shall recieve - schoolfinancemi.com

The top nav was bugging me as well, and this is what I came up with. Now I have to come up with a better home welcome scheme now that the contact / demo pages look better. Any ideas?

What a difference! so much more breathing space in the top Nav. Nice job. ā€œideas?ā€ you ask. Hereā€™s a couple that jumped out at me -

• H1 Copy on chalkboard to a verb /engages my imagination. eg Webflows ā€œCreateā€¦without codeā€
  • is style of the chalkboard in keeping with the professional level software that you want to convey?
  • site seems to cry out for screenshots of your product vs images that are there
  • Top Nav - left side next to logo seems to display name of the page you are on and serves no function so Iā€™d nix it.
  • Line weight of Icons under chalkboard - nice if there were icons closer to the svelte fonts you have.
  • White space between sections could be opened up
  • v. easy to miss the green link / call to action in ā€˜User Friendly Interfaceā€™ section
  • Lovely Schedule a Demo & Letā€™s Get in Touch pages - if the green ribbon on those pages was taller and repeated on the Home page also itā€™d tie everything together a little moreā€¦

Sorry! all the best though!