Keep getting logged out

Webflow keeps saying im not logged in, then i log in and it logs me out seconds later. Help :persevere: !

1 Like

Hi @megflynn, thanks for getting in touch. Do you have Webflow logged in on any other computer? At the moment, Webflow can only be logged in from one computer and login at a time.

If the issue persists, it might be that the account is archived, and need to be re-activated. If you are not logged into Webflow from any other computer, then could you please contact to the support desk at Webflow Customer Support | Webflow University. That way we can lookup your account and check the status.

Thanks in advance!

Hi @cyberdave, just a heads-up but this happened to me switching between safari and chrome as well vs on a different machine, or does that also count as a different machine?

Cheers,
Sid

Hi @cyberdave and @sidneyottelohe Iā€™m working solely in chrome but do have
previously had multiple tabs open but once this started shut them down and
restarted my laptop

Thanks for the replies!

Ill try the support desk!

Meghan

Hi @SidneyOttelohe, yes that would count as having two separate logins if you used different browsers or different machines at the same time.

Having multiple browsers open, i.e. multiple sites in multiple tabs during a single login session is ok, but I would avoid having multiple tabs open on same site, to avoid any saving the site issues.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.