Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Ken burns effect on hover not working using interactions

I can't figure out why my Ken Burns effects on hover isn't working using Interactions in the portfolio section?
Read only link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/nadidesign?preview=924d11bd91d34e1e78a3f3269ec1e7a5

Can someone take a look and see why my image isn't scaling on hover?

Hi Shauncy,

You didn't have the interaction named "portfolio thumbnail" set on anything in the read only link that you provided here. So you need to click on one of those images with a class of "Thumbnail Image" and make it active. The second thing was that you just had your class name setting backwards on the "Affect different elements"... You had "Image Thumbnail" wink

You can do the ken burns effect with the regular/hover state settings too (in this case - since you want the interaction to happen on a "hover"), just adjust the hover state scaling, maybe add a touch of transform, and really long (7500ms) transition set on the transform setting back on the normal state.

Thank you @Mogeek for your help. I got it working. You were right I was just referencing the wrong class in my interaction.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.