Knockout Text Doesn't Render

Hi,

After reading up on the custom code used to create a knockout text feature I’m still running into problem.

I hope I’ve included enough information here, so please let me know if more is needed.

I followed the steps referencing this article: Creating knockout text in Webflow | Webflow Blog

This is the code as it currently shows in my Home page Custom Code Inside tag field.

This is the result when I publish the page.

Please don’t mind the rest of the page. I think creating my own site has been the most difficult task yet.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Here is my site Read-Only: [LINK][https://preview.webflow.com/preview/black-panda-seo?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=black-panda-seo&preview=1a98bd986a60ea238c4f0b155a5a743a&mode=preview]
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi, @blackpandaseo! You can now accomplish this natively in Webflow without requiring custom code. This way, you can validate the work from right within Webflow without requiring publishing and checking on your published project.

@McGuire - Serious lifesaver. Thanks so much!

1 Like

You got it! The real lifesaver is @iamdustan who built it when we fell in love with one of Apple’s uses of the technique on one of their iPad campaigns.

And if you think this is cool, just wait until you see what else he and the team are working on.

1 Like