Korean typing problem

There is a big problem with typing.
Writing with editor, copying and typing.
After the update, the consonants and vowels of the Korean language were separated.
I am deeply distressed.

ex link
http://korea-text-test.webflow.io/

My English is not good. Please understand me.

1 Like

Hi @jsprings

Thanks so much for posting. This is definitely weird behavior.

This is a known issue that our team is currently investigating. For now the best workaround would be to paste your text into the Designer from the notepad or something similar. Please be sure there are no styles associated with the text as these will be copied over as well.

I’ll post back here as soon as I have an update as to when this will be fixed. Thanks for your patience :bowing_man:

Thank you for your reply. The problem must be solved as soon as possible.

2 Likes

Hi @jsprings!

I’m Alejandra, part of the engineering team that’s currently working on the rich text editor feature.

Just wanted to chime in and say, thank you so much for bringing this issue to our attention. We’re already working on a solution for this as a priority :slight_smile:, you should hear back from us soon.

2 Likes

When will it be solved? I have to decide whether I use webflow for my next project or not. If there is no solution in next month, I have to find other solution.

Hi @JC_Bahn @jsprings

Thanks again for posting about this accented character issue.

I wanted to let you know that our team found a fix or this issue and we are going to deploy it shortly. The fix should be live by this evening, or tomorrow at the latest. :tada:

Hey @JC_Bahn!

I’m happy to say that we’ve deployed a fix and this should be working fine at this point. Let us know if that works for you! :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Bart

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.