Kudos to Webflow

Just wanted to thank all of you at Webflow for creating a great platform.

I have downloaded Coffeecup’s responsive layout maker, Macaw’s trial and Adobe’s Reflow to play and test against Webflow.

You guys have EVERYONE beat by a country mile. Ease of use, speed and options. Pricing is not bad either.

Please keep up with the improvements and keep Webflow as the BEST Responsive System available!

Thanks Mucho!

14 Likes

I DEFINITELY have to second this… Tried “Backdraft” for Freeway Pro, tried Coffeecup’s RLM… Spent too much $$ and time looking for a very well thought out and EASY to use responsive layout maker…

Not any more, my search is ova !! And Webflow does it ALL - not just build a “shell” that has to be populated via another editor after the design is complete… (cough - cough, CC)

Thanks to someone mentioning “Webflow” in the CC Forum though - or I would have never found it !! (Well… At least something good came out of my CC purchase !!)

Your tutorials are fantastic - easy to follow and understand… I can see your Support is Top-Notch as well. No program to download… Easy exports ready to ftp… Quick too !! I just can’t say enough - but

THANK YOU for your efforts on Webflow, keep up the GREAT work and looking forward to whatever else you guys (and girls) have up your sleeves for future development…

9 Likes

I think the only WSWG editor that might compare to Webflow is http://scarlet.macaw.co I have the feeling those guys are cooking something very delicious. But then again, it’s a downloadable software, while Webflow does all the magic via web browser.

Webflow is simply AMAZING! one in a million! :smile:

2 Likes