La Voie Ouverte, coaching in spiritual development

Currently finishing up a very simple website for a coach in spiritual development, in Normandie (France).

I would love some feedback or if you guys see any technical issues please do not hesitate to tell me :slight_smile:

The site is http://lavoieouverte.webflow.io/

Take care,

Blaise

8 Likes

Love it! Well done! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you @nita_design, appreciate !

1 Like

Blaise, do you have a read-only link for this? You know me and my experiments and exercises.
It’s cool if you don’t want to give the link. Either way, nice site! Very clear and clean.

Notes:

• No phone number @ the top, not even on mobile. (You knew that was coming, right?)

• The artwork in the “Prendre Confiance En Vous” part of the “Avec la Voie Ouverte, vous allez” section seems like a different style of art from the other three. It’s noticeable.

• More color in the form of tinting the sections using sampled tones off the images in the same section row.

• Social Mentions instead of testimonials from “Marie S.” Make sure they are cool with me contacting them via social media, but I (at least) want to be able to self-verify they exist and are, in fact, real people that I can match their face to site to social account.

All else looks great. Love the grid at the bottom.

Take care,
~B.

Hi @itbrian40 :slight_smile:

Thank you so much for your review, you rock.

• Yes, I knew that the phone number @ the top would be good, but once again, the consumer doesn’t want to :confused:
  • I know that the artwork in the “Prendre Confiance En Vous” seems like a different style of art from the other three, but this picture has a strong meaning for my customer and she really wants to keep it as it is now, even if the style is a bit different.
  • I’ve changed the color of the contact section, thank you very much for this advice !
  • Unfortunately, I don’t have any link for social mentions in the testimonials, these people don’t really use the internet.

Once again, thank you for your time, Brian, I don’t have the words to thank you enough.

Take care.

Blaise

1 Like

Nice bright and positive design, I think it suits the subject matter perfectly. I also like the use of symbols.

The only thing that I would have done differently would be to not have audio, or at least have it muted initialy. This is purely subjective though.

Great site!

1 Like

Thank you for your review, @russellspencer

I have to agree 100% with you concerning the audio. I will ask my customer if it’s ok if the audio is muted initialy.

Thank you again for your help !

Take care,

Blaise

1 Like

You’re welcome, Blaise.

1 Like

@Blaise_Posmyouck Tres jolie :blush:

Simple, elegant, clean, love the green :green_heart::see_no_evil: , love those animated icons. Good job :+1:

1 Like

Thank you @Anna_Kelian, appreciate !!

Take care

1 Like

Agree. @Blaise_Posmyouck What about something like this… same artwork just reworked alittle?

2 Likes

Hey @Sveky

Thank you a ton for this !!

Definitely love this community :slight_smile:

Best

2 Likes