Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Landscape phone view does not represent the correct view when looking at my phone

mb-new.webflow.io does not look a thing how it is represented in the webflow designer when looking at the phone in the landscape viewport?

Any recommendations guys?

link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/mb-new?preview=b80dcf52bb2f248aef46b06cd08b9544

-Sean

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

What phone are you using? Also, I honestly don't even design in landscape for phone size very often if at all. Less than 5% of people use landscape when interacting with websites on phones

@Syndicate15 - i am using iPhone 7. The really odd thing is the designer doesn't reflect what the website looks like at all when i hit publish and go to the webflow.io website. Weird thing is even when I change something that is very noticeable and go to publish and look - it doesn't take that new change either but it shows a green checkmark as if the changed was placed.

Does it look good in preview mode? But not when published? Or is it also wrong in preview

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.