Large Project Webflow/Caspio/Swiftype/Shopify

Our company is starting a large project involving Webflow/Caspio/Swiftype/Shopify and we are looking for one or more developers who could help us with the project. You don’t have to be super experienced… but we want to see a couple of projects you have done in the past. You also need to be willing to put in the time to learn the new skills you might be lacking. You can telecommute from anywhere or join us at our offices in Austin, Texas. We will pay for your Webflow/Caspio/Swiftype/Shopify accounts.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Interested! I just sent you a PM.

Will send you a PM in a bit.

Hi!

I’m definitely interested in this project. I’ve made several Webflow websites, as you can see here.

If you need more information, let me know! :slight_smile:
Kind regards

Is this a site being built with these elements or a test of a product to incorporate all of them? I am currently contracted to design the entire front end of a full shopify store in webflow for a company with over 40,000 sku’s. I would be interested in your project for research both for myself and be able to offer my findings to you guys as well.

Here is my portfolio: www.dfinkdesign.com

1 Like

Hello there! Thanks for reaching out to the Webflow community.

My name is Scott Van Zandt, I am the founder & director of operations here at SVZ Design.

We are a small digital agency focused on working with creative projects all over the U.S. While utilizing Webflow as well as our custom graphic design team.
We have extensive experience working with large companies & local businesses alike.
Our small team of skilled entrepreneurial web designers, marketers and digital strategist are dedicated to providing you with the best client experience from start to finish of your projects.

I was really excited to discover and review your project request on Webflow.
So far, your project sounds like a perfect fit for us! We specialize in building custom websites and providing on-going work based on our clients unique business models and needs.
Based on your overview of your project, I can offer you a flat rate fee for your projects initial changes / page creation and also offer a monthly retainer for hourly design add on or make changes. I can help design it all with Webflow CMS so that you can utilize updates easily as well.

If you still need help with your project, please let me know and I would be happy to consult you. I would love to get a deeper understanding of your needs.

In addition, after I learn more about your project, I would like to send you the following:

1. Client Consultation (Google Doc)
  2. A Free Prototype or design m examples/preferences
  3. Set-up a phone call appointment
    Thank you so much for your time and I look forward to hearing more about your project!
    Looking forward to your favorable response.
    Scott Van Zandt
    Svzdesign@svz-design
    LinkedIn.com/svzdesign
    SVZ Design
    952-215-2980