Launched new design/freelance studio site, Heco!

My new studio website, Heco Partners, is live. Thanks to plenty of people on this forum for helping me through the rough spots, but overall I can’t express how great Webflow was in helping me build this.

~CHECK IT OUT HERE~

Would love any and all feedback. And if you dig our vibe, follow us to see future projects.

Thanks gang.

14 Likes

Wow,
this site is truly excellent! Congratulations :clap: :champagne:

1 Like

Truly beautiful work. One of the best things I’ve ever seen created with Webflow to date. Hats off to you guys, great job.

1 Like

Beautiful! I especially loved the transitions and the project views. I’m also in Chicago. Nicely done.

1 Like

Bravo gentlemen, this is one of the best studio sites I have seen created through Webflow! :grinning:

1 Like

Amazing & Inspiring…

1 Like

How’d you do the links so that the background image only moves on mouse over but not mouse out?

That required a little javascript in the custom code section. Here’s what’s going on:

<script>
$(function(){
        var x = 0;
        setInterval(function(){
            x-=1;
            $(".preloader-wavy, .link-wavy:hover, .project-copy a:hover").css('background-position', x + 'px 100%');
        }, 20);
    })
</script>

Brilliant, thanks so much for sharing. Makes a lot of sense…

Was this created through a template, or from scratch? How long did this take you to build? Looks great!

They built it from scratch. I did an interview with one of the designers.

Also here is how they did those sweet background transitions.

1 Like