Lead Generation using Webflow

Hey all,

Been doing some research and I haven’t been able to find a way to do it yet. I currently use SurveyGizmo for lead generation. The only reason I use them is because I can disqualify people based on their answers and because I can track them using FB pixels.

Is it possible to create a multi PAGE form? I would like to ask for zip code on the landing page and then lead them to another page where they can continue the survey, but I still need the zip to be recorded. How can I do it on Webflow?

Another Question, can I “disqualify” people based on their answers in a form? Meaning when you click on an answer, it can lead you to another page that says you’re not eligible? Is there a workaround?

I think I might have to use another platform, but I really don’t want to. Let me know what options I have.

Answers to your 2 questions are no. But I have the feeling you want to keep using webflow for everything else, not necessarily the forms. One solution could be to manually craft the form on several pages using available technologies, and embed the whole thing in your webflow site.

I answer because no one has, but forms, lead generation aren’t really in my skillset.

Hii, If you are facing any issue while extracting business leads then you can simply try Stillbon Lead Extractor Software for the best results. It extracts all the leads along with contact details such as name, address, email address, phone no., etc. of any business sites. It offers a great platform to find new quality b2b and b2c clients in less time. Email Extractor extracts the quality leads based on the given keywords and targeted locations. Users can easily operate this software on any Windows OS.

For more info visit:- Ultimate Lead Extractor Tool to Generate / Extract Businesses Leads

See if this is a starting point: Multi-step form (cloneable) by elenalaenko | Flowbase