Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Li text hover image behind text? how?

sorry guys i’m new to all this aswell as writing html/css code

…but im trying to figure out how i can achieve a similar menu list as the one seen on this site, i would like to understand how they got an image to appear behind the li text on hover without any issues

i tried achieving this effect using css with hover but had issues, so i’m assuming this was done just using javascript code, can anybody give me some tips or a tutorial i can use to help me understand how to read and write javascript

thanks, any help would be much appreciated

Welcome to the Webflow forum!

Could you please edit and provide ALL the necessary details in your post so we can take a look at your site/issue?

In future if you want faster replies and more accurate answers, I suggest including all the details listed in the link above before someone has to ask.

Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks!

This request is too broad for this forum, I suggest trying something out first. You could also show us what you have already done, so that others can recommend suggestions based on the structure of your page.

If you require developer assistance, you can contact me using the form on my website.

ok sorry for that request, i really no nothing about writing javascript, it might take me awhile so far all i have is just a html and css div of a ul li menu, i’ve looked all over the net for some help and have yet to find any thing close to what i’m looking to achieve… which is how to make an image behind this dive so that when a user hovers of a li item and image appears

cheers but will definitely post something soon

Dear Juan
I’m also looking for a solution to your problem…
If you found something, please let me know :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot