Lightbox Caption beneath image

Is there a way to move the caption beneath the image in a lightbox? Many of the images I photographed do not have proper margin at the bottom to accommodate the title displaying over the image.

Also does any have a complete list that is all in one and current of the possible code controls for Lightbox? I have wasted hours reading posts from 2015 to gather bits and pieces to make this have this color background, hide the thumbnails strip beneath the image, etc.

Why can’t Webflow make a Lightbox Control Gadget that would allow for these customizations? There is no part of Webflow that is worse than Lightbox. I could run circles around Webflow with Adobe Muse and am very frustrated to see so many requests for these features in the feature suggestions dating back 5 years and not addressed.

Here is the code I have so far:

.w-lightbox-caption { position: absolute; right: 0; bottom: 0; left: 0; padding: .5em 1em; /* background color */ background: blue; text-align: left; text-overflow: ellipsis; white-space: nowrap; overflow: hidden; /* text color */ color: red; } .w-lightbox-strip {display: none;} .w-lightbox-group, .w-lightbox-group .w-lightbox-view, .w-lightbox-group .w-lightbox-view:before { height: 100vh; }

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)