Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Lightbox clickable?

Hi everyone,

I wanted to know if there was any possibility to make a lightbox clickable ?
I am working on my portfolio and I did a special effect to my projects section (title of the section=“My projects”) : Webflow - Portfolio

Is there any way to make each project clickable to the project page ? With script or anything ? Or should I make another effect and using link block ?

Thanks for your help ! :grin:

Hey @Ricou ,

First off, beautiful site!

Secondly, you would want to put it into a link block instead of a lightbox. Very easy change for you, all you need to do is place your link block and then drag your image into that block.

Since you utilized classes nicely, just use the same class for the link block and it will add the background and animation you currently have.

If you would like to change the class name, just “rename” your class and it will keep all the previous settings, and you will be good to go!

Hope this helps, let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks, it takes time but I’m trying to do something nice ! :slight_smile:

Wow thanks for that, it works perfectly ! I’m always looking for a complicated way haha a huge thanks !

1 Like

Honestly… I hope you don’t mind but I might flag your site as something to view for my own.

Don’t worry I won’t copy… and we would not be competitors anyway as I am not from your area. Good luck on your ventures!

That’s ok, if it’s just for inspiration I don’t mind at all ! It’s a pleasure to know that someone like my website ! :grin:

Good luck to you too !

1 Like