Like, Save, Bookmark Button

How to do it?

How to add ratings to webflow cms?

How to add save button?

How to add bookmark?

Here are some small-small things I want to add to webflow cms :pray:

Let me help to achieve, Thanks to all community member!

Hello @People_Inc

There are tons of options for this, check the following links:

Bookmarks: Bookmarklet Creator with Script Includer - Peter Coles (not as simple solution as the previous one but definitely doable)

Hope this helps.

The simplest way of this being implemented is that when you like an item, you have the option to sort/filter and only show items you have liked. plus a highlighted state for the style of the like button.

more complicated solutions would include a dedicated “liked” page somewhere. that’s where it becomes tricky I think.

1 Like

You’re right

There should be one page filter with saved content.
But how to achieve this its still not clear, How to put saving button & execute with cms!

1 Like

Hi @People_Inc did you ever solve this? I’m looking into a solution with MemberStack but curious what you found out (if you were able to move forward with this).

4 Likes

@asksj @People_Inc Here’s the solution: https://www.makerwiki.co/questions/how-do-you-add-likes-on-cms-items-in-webflow

You can set this up in a just a few minutes now with Jetboost, CMS Item Favoriting for Webflow | Jetboost. No custom code needed :slight_smile:

It automatically works with both Memberstack and MemberSpace, but neither are required.

Hope that helps!

3 Likes

Spam reported. Because your trying to sell ur service without any help

Hi @Jagervan, I’m sorry that you feel my post was spam and not helpful. I would respectfully disagree as many Webflowers have found that Jetboost has saved them days or weeks of custom implementation. It was only posted here because it solves the exact problem mentioned in this thread. However, of course, it is up to each person if they would prefer to use a paid solution or not.

Take care,
Chris

4 Likes

here’s a tutorial from finsweet that might help