Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Limiting items on Collection List, But Showing All Items in the Lightbox

Dear Webflowers,

I got a question about the Limit function on a Collection List in combination with Lightboxes. For a client, I made a custom picture gallery for each product they sell in the Webflow eCommerce CMS. As you can see, this individual product has many pictures added to the custom gallery. For a better user experience, I limited the amount of items to 3. If you click on an individual picture on the product page, you will open up the gallery in a Lightbox View. However, I encounter one problem:

• I can’t add a Limit to this Collection List while still show all items in the Lightbox Gallery. If I limit the Collection List to 3, it will only show 3 items in the Lightbox.

Is there any way to show just 3 items in the Collection List, yet have all pictures show up in the Lightbox Gallery? Much thanks in advance.

The actual page is as following: www.meubelmakerijbinnendijk.nl/product/eiken-tuintafel-praag.

The share link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/meubel?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=meubel&preview=f2604d8a49556a14475037cf1934bcb3&pageId=5d42c76a02c75390e76445d2&itemId=5e8f1bfcb28e79d69f489ee5&mode=preview.

Kind regards,

Boaz Tepper
Learning webdesigner

Schermafbeelding 2020-05-13 om 12.45.07

I would like to know too!