Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Lining up and moving images/text in columns

Please see the section "Everything You Need For Business SMS Messaging" on www.sendhub.com.

First, how can I move the messaging archives icon and text to the third column so it all lines up?

Second, if you log into the dashboard, you'll see the "Unlimited Keywords" icon and text is messed up. Did this happen when I updated something on a different page? I'm going to be ready to hit publish soon and don't want them to look the way they look on the dashboard right now.

Does this screen shot of dashboard work?

Hi @JessieSendHub thank you for sharing this! It looks like you have the same class name on your icon in your column as your column class. Try removing the class from the icon element:

Could you please update your post with your read-only link for others to help as well?

How to share a read-only link:

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

HI there,

Thank you for that article. Here is my link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/dev7-sendhub?preview=ea530decda612a7cb1285ea8174af71e

Thank you in advance for your support.

Jessie

Thank you! I just noticed your gif.

What about the the analytics and reporting? How come the text there is not lined up?

And how can I move the message archive to the other column without messing up the other information?

Thank you so much for helping!

@JessieSendHub great question! It looks like your analytics icon is a bit shorter than your other icons which is causing that behavior.

I would recommend just setting a min-height on your centered-column class of 36 pixels or so prevent that wrapping effect:

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.