Link block disappears when link block is empty using bg image

Basiccally a few links dissapears when i go to preview mode
In Designer everything is okay … is a bug or somwthing?
I’ve double checked and to transitions been applied

Hi @Funkaholik

Can you please update your post with some more information so we can help you faster? Things like screenshots and your environment info really speed things up.

Posting guidelines can be found here: Posting Guidelines for the Design Help Category - General - Forum | Webflow

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

My bad … here is a project https://preview.webflow.com/preview/speedgeek?preview=a1b947dbdd18ea8bf9c4e9d1eff4a9b5
and if you’ll go to the blog page and hit preview you’ll see that those aside img links dissapear and i can’t understand why and also why they have a dotted border? that’s probably a bug with show/hide empty elements.

Plus while we’re talking about blog page is there a pagination option (you know like in the bottom ← 1-2-3 → so when there will be more then 10 posts i could load 10 per each page)

… waiting :exploding_head:

HI @Funkaholik, it looks like you are using background images on link blocks which have no nested content.

Background images have no dimension, and since the height and width of the link block is set to auto, the link block collapses to 0x0 px and is not visible.

I would add a fixed height and widget to the class you have assigned to the link block like so:

On the pagination, that is not built in yet, but on it’s way, take a peek here: Webflow Wishlist

I hope this helps

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.