Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Link block doesn't work

Hello,
my cards on Home page are embedded in a link block. When I click on the image the link works well but I when click on the text part it doesn’t work at all and a error page dosplay.
clik error
Do you have an idea ?

My read only link:
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/jessica-project-7813d5?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=jessica-project-7813d5&preview=e2a9cba94283de30078c5f058771b48f&pageId=6085e9be790e4744613daa4f&mode=preview

(how to share your site Read-Only link)

The link worked correctly for me when using a regular div block instead of using a symbol. Some work would obviously be required to style the div block the same way as the current symbol is styled.

1 Like

Hi Paul,

I’m french. I don’t undertand your sentence:
“Some work would obviously be required to style the div block the same way as the current symbol is styled.”
Does it mean that this can’t work with symbol? and so thé only one solution is that I must disociate thé symbole?
If it thé case it’s very bad because I use it in many page

Hi, sorry for the confusion. “Some work would obviously be required to style the div block the same way as the current symbol is styled" means that the original symbol had styles applied to it and so the styles may also need to be added to the new div block to make it look the same as the old symbol.

There are many posts in the forum that say people are having issues with symbols and link blocks. In this forum message Dave_Birnie says that sometimes the symbols work when the project is published.

For me the problem occur even when the site is published. So… :thinking: