Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Link Block to current Collection Page is not working

Hi there,

The link block inside the collection list doesn’t work…even if I selected the link page to the current collection.

I followed all the step in the Univerity Tutorial…but it’s not working :cry:

Does anyone know how to fix this?
Thanks a lot!

Here is my public share link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/overturedesign?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=overturedesign&preview=3f7935a96fe5a49233814429d7b8fa28&pageId=5f645de3f05fe7074a39d230&mode=preview
(how to access public share link)

Hi all!

I’ve noticed that all the link from a collection to the current page are not working anywhere! not only with this page…

Please help!

Bug report I think! Try republishing and try creating new collection lists to see if they work?

Thanks for your reply, I think you are right…it must be a bug :thinking:

I’ve already tried to create a new collection…and it didn’t work.

I’ve just tried to not using the link block, but use the text link for the product name. That is working…it’s not what I wanted, but should be fine for now

Thanks

Sorry I couldn’t help.

That’s all right.
At least you confirmed my suspicions, that is probably due to a bug and not my mistake.

I tried creating a the same thing in a new project. Same behaviour (or lack of it).

Thanks for checking. I appreciate it

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I’m happy to help.

Our team is currently aware of this bug and is already testing a fix for this. Once it is deployed, I’ll notify you immediately.

​Thank you for your patience in this matter.

​Cheers,
​Nelson

1 Like

I’ve also come across this problem. For now, the ‘button’ element works to link to my collection page but also not what I was wanting. The div links don’t work. Glad to see the team is onto it! @PixelGeek

I just came across this bug today! Glad I saw this, hope it gets fixed soon, pretty crucial. Is there any workarounds that can be done with custom code?

Hi Samson,

the problem was fixed on September 22nd, and my website is working perfectly.

Maybe your problem is another one…?

1 Like

whoopsss you are right, I just misplaced the link element like a ding dong. but google showed me this and I felt validated lol

Having this problem today. I take it still hasn’t been resolved?