Link does not connect to collection item page

ok you are using that for your contact button in the middle. You need to find another way of presenting that link

EDIT
do you want that in the middle? Then use absolute possition of only the link with a higer z index. Thats one solution

it worked and now it does not work anymore
yes, I want that button in the middle

I cannot get it working
I used absolute position and did the higher z index
but I tried that before too and did not work, or I am doing something wrong

You need to her Reid of the center div. remove it. Then when the rest is working you will add a new link for your contact I think ir was. The problem is you center div

1 Like

I tried that before but that does not work either
There is no way to get the link in the middle of the page. Even doing absolute it does not work because the link field spans with a 0% offset all sides over the whole webpage.

Ok let me take a look again. Do you want the contact button at the center

yes, I now tried it with sticky, but then the link block spans over the whole width, unfortuatly

Ok this works. Delete the center div and all that is in it.
Create a new Link block, put a text inside the link.
Move the link block inside the Grid block and make it sticky. It works i have tried
You might have to put it in right possotion

I cannot put it in a grid block because it is a collection

Sorry grid section it is

when I do it, the link block appears on the top above the collection grid
I cannot center it to the middle

Sorry its fixed pos. Set it fixed top lef. Then you can change the possition of it using the tools for possision under the fixed setting

I’m sure you can use other positions to but I’m to tired to find the best solution. You can figure it out your self. This works

I have tried that before but it does not center or the links spans across the whole page.

Ok, will se if i can find a solution for you but you have to wait for a couple of hours. And you want the contact button to be in the center of the screen?

If possible, yes really much.

I am trying to get the contact button:
in the middle of the screen;
centered in the screen;
holding its place in the center of the screen while scrolling;
the link block not spanning of the whole width of the webpage (if that is not impossible (here is where I get stuck));
without an empty space on top or bottom of the webpage.

Now the link block spans across the webpage.

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/234-11709c-9354287f83ed1ce8e1f174e42ee5?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=234-11709c-9354287f83ed1ce8e1f174e42ee5&preview=6f128f7d77b3a97cbd8e770bc56198ce&mode=preview

@Floris_Floris here is a working clonable project. let me know if it works for you.
Pay atention on how i did the sticky. Grid section is the parent, the trick is to set the grid section to relative

1 Like

I cannot mimic it. What did you do to get it in the center? Did you do it by scripting?

Look at the grid section it’s set to center. That’s how. Look at my sample

1 Like

1 Like