Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Link image and spacing

Hey everyone,

I am pretty new to Webflow, and I am working on my website. There are a few things that I need to solve:

1. Does anyone know how I can change the hover on my images? On the “Home” page, It seems these are image links (as they have a hover effect on them), but I need only images for the first four, and on the last one (the larger one), I need a link as well so the visitors can click and go to a separate page.

2. On the “Project” page, the spacing for images is different from texts. Is there any way to match them with text spacing? The photos are quite larger and closer to corners, which I don’t like!

Thanks a lot!

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/rezasoleimani?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=rezasoleimani&preview=2e6a670d8b9619b8a4483638b56c6a2d&mode=preview**

Hi Reza,

So to answer your questions in order:

1. if you right click on the image and change it back to DIV (because currently they are set as link block), then the links will go away

2. why don’t you use the same type of grid for your images as you do for your text - you can control it that way… or you can give image sizes in responsive units - either %'s or VW / VH…