Link instead of menu/nav button on mobile?

Hello all,

I’m adding a vertical side menu and did so by putting navbars on top of eachother rather than next to each other. Problem is, when it is viewed on mobile, it shows menu-buttons instead. This is obviously natural since I’m using navbars to make a vertical nav menu. Is there any way to have it show links on mobile instead of a button? I know I could just make it regular links but I wanted to be able to edit the “Current” link.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!
Alex

Hi @aOne

Can you please update your post with some more information so we can help you faster? Things like screenshots and your environment info really speed things up.

Posting guidelines can be found here: Posting Guidelines for the Design Help Category - General - Forum | Webflow

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

If I understand your question correctly, you’ll just need to set the “Menu icon for:” setting to “None.” See the screenshot below. You should post your preview link and screenshots though, to better explain your issue.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.