Link project Index to correct CMS Project layout?

I’ve been trying unsuccesfully to build a portfolio using CMS. I set a ‘projects’ page index to redirect to each project, but the link redirects to another individual project layout instead of the one I designed for CMS content (you can access to the correct one by clicking each individual project links on ‘Home’).

Index page:

Correct individual project layout:

When I’m in the Index page, I get redirected to a Puma project (set by default, it came with the template I used to start building), but the thing is that the project index in ‘Home’ is redirecting just fine.

Is it necessary to rebuild the whole index page?

Here is my public share link: LINK

Is it fixed? Because to me, link leads to correct CMS nodes, as far as I can tell.

BTW I like the design you made for the nodes page, that header growing is cool. Also, I like your usage of Atila Sans for your heading, I did screenshot that for future inspiration :slight_smile:

Hi, @vincent! Thank you for your feedback! :slight_smile:

The thing with CMS: If you access to each project from the home index, links are redirecting correctly BUT if you go to “Proyectos” through the hamburger menu, you’ll get to an Index page and links are not redirecting to the correct projects.

Any ideas on a solution to that? :thinking:

1 Like

Wow! That’s it!

I should have probably asked this a few days ago, instead of trying to figure it out by myself.
Thank you so much, Vincent!

Excitement level: wish I could click that heart button several times.

1 Like

You had it good on the list on Home so you were almost there :slight_smile:

Thanks for the kind words.

1 Like

I came to realize that 2 out of 6 project from the Index page do not redirect correctly to their project page, even though they’re set as “current project”.

“Fabrica Lab” and “Cosellers” are not redirecting properly. Why could that be? :thinking: